Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:22 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Chat Room

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:10 pm 
Advanced Member

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 4
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 4
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 19 Dec 2013
Sex: Male
AGT

Can you please let us know the rules for banning a member?

Mike14 has been here since 2014, yet he posts an obscene video deliberately

He is a nuiscance who intentionally stalks people even sending them private messages against their wishes.

If not mistaken he appear 17 years here but admitted in a post today he is 18 so he is a liar as well.
Which is the reason he thinks others are like him.

This guy must be banned for the above reasons or can we block him?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:00 am 
Administrator

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 15
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 05 Mar 2017
kevin wrote:
AGT

There are no set rules for banning a member. Certainly a member will NOT be banned simply because another member feels that he should be banned. I, alone, decides who gets banned.

Yes, he has been here since 2014. As I understand it, he posted the video in error (by mistake) and not deliberately. Did you see the video he posted in the forum? He said that he wanted to send it to you via PM. If everyone who posted an unacceptable photo/video was banned, there would be a lot fewer members!

He is a nuiscance who intentionally stalks people even sending them private messages against their wishes.
I am not sure that he is intentionally "stalking" anyone. Certainly is critical of your posts, and has openly said he has his doubts about them. But he IS entitled to his opinion, as are you or, indeed, any other member of the WDF is entitled to their individual opinions. Regarding him sending people private messages against their wishes, I have not had any complaints about him from any other members. You are the only one to complain. Did you let him know that you wished not to get any PM's from him prior to him sending any PM's to you?

If not mistaken he appear 17 years here but admitted in a post today he is 18 so he is a liar as well.
You, yourself, appear 40 years old in your profile, but have stated in a post that you are actually 44, so you are also a liar. (by your reasoning)
Perhaps this is the reason you dislike him so much.

Like I said in the beginning, only I can ban him, and so far he has not given me any reason to ban him. You can't block him, but you can ignore him.
My advice: Ignore him and "don't take the bait" and he will soon stop if he does not get any reaction from you.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:18 am 
Advanced Member

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
AGT wrote:
kevin wrote:
AGT

There are no set rules for banning a member. Certainly a member will NOT be banned simply because another member feels that he should be banned. I, alone, decides who gets banned.

Yes, he has been here since 2014. As I understand it, he posted the video in error (by mistake) and not deliberately. Did you see the video he posted in the forum? He said that he wanted to send it to you via PM. If everyone who posted an unacceptable photo/video was banned, there would be a lot fewer members!

I am not sure that he is intentionally "stalking" anyone. Certainly is critical of your posts, and has openly said he has his doubts about them. But he IS entitled to his opinion, as are you or, indeed, any other member of the WDF is entitled to their individual opinions. Regarding him sending people private messages against their wishes, I have not had any complaints about him from any other members. You are the only one to complain. Did you let him know that you wished not to get any PM's from him prior to him sending any PM's to you?

You, yourself, appear 40 years old in your profile, but have stated in a post that you are actually 44, so you are also a liar. (by your reasoning)
Perhaps this is the reason you dislike him so much.

Like I said in the beginning, only I can ban him, and so far he has not given me any reason to ban him. You can't block him, but you can ignore him.
My advice: Ignore him and "don't take the bait" and he will soon stop if he does not get any reaction from you.

Well AGT with your responses it appears you like to encourage trouble makers here. It was no error that he posted the video here, if it was an error he regretted then he would not attempt to send it to me privately and NO I did not take a look at that crap.

I am surprised you doubt he is a stalker, when I have shown my displeasure what emboldens him to even send me a PM?

Yes I am 44 and was 40 in 2013. I hope you realize this. The age keyed in is at the time of joining the forum. The kid on the other hand was 18 in 2014 and still claims to be 18 in 2018 so you can now see who the damn liar really is? I hope this once and for all exposes this kid and proves he is a dishonest liar and fraud and hence he views others that way. Damn It and Him!!!!!!1

You still feel he has not given any reason to be banned? Can you not see him getting after me unnecessarily?

I think we all have proof that the guy's mental age is 3 or even less, what he now needs to prove is his biological age and gender. Going by your logic no one else here seems so damn adamant and like I said before if he thinks I post fiction why the hell does he follow me and my posts........................ this is a sure stalker and as proven above a liar too.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:34 pm 
Administrator

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
I will answer each point individually, then give an overall assessment of the situation at the end of my post.
kevin wrote:
Well AGT with your responses it appears you like to encourage trouble makers here. It was no error that he posted the video here, if it was an error he regretted then he would not attempt to send it to me privately and NO I did not take a look at that crap.
How do you know for certain that it was not an error that he posted the video in the open forum? You can now read his mind?? He said it was an error that he posted it in the open forum as it was his intention to PM it to you.

I am surprised you doubt he is a stalker, when I have shown my displeasure what emboldens him to even send me a PM?
Your displeasure at his actions do not necessarily make him a stalker.

Yes I am 44 and was 40 in 2013. I hope you realize this. The age keyed in is at the time of joining the forum. The kid on the other hand was 18 in 2014 and still claims to be 18 in 2018 so you can now see who the damn liar really is? I hope this once and for all exposes this kid and proves he is a dishonest liar and fraud and hence he views others that way. Damn It and Him!!!!!!1
I suspect that the age keyed in when he joined was 14. This seems to be confirmed by his login name of Mike14. No doubt he updated his profile to show his current age of 18. For all I know, he may have updated his profile annually. Many members update their profile from time to time. Even I have updated mine on occasion. Does this make me a damned liar??

You still feel he has not given any reason to be banned? Can you not see him getting after me unnecessarily?
All I see is a member who originally asked for pictures, (as others did as well) and when the pics were not forthcoming, stated that he had doubts about your posts. That's all he has done. He asked for pics and then expressed his doubts about you. Later, after some provocation from you, he sent you a video. (originally posting it in the forum, an error for which he has apologized.

I think we all have proof that the guy's mental age is 3 or even less, what he now needs to prove is his biological age and gender. Going by your logic no one else here seems so damn adamant and like I said before if he thinks I post fiction why the hell does he follow me and my posts........................ this is a sure stalker and as proven above a liar too.
You may think you have proof of his mental age and stalker status. Me, I just see a member who originally simply stated the he had his doubts about you. An opinion, I might add, that he is perfectly entitled to express.

Now to my overall assessment:

When one is an administrator/moderator of a forum such as the WDF, and when he is asked to take action, he must engage his mind and apply it to the situation, in a fair and balanced manner, and then take any action that may be appropriate.

Mike14 simply asked for some pics, as had other members. Most members post pics of their WD's, so this is not an unusual request. Mike14 later then expressed his doubts about Kevin's posts, saying that pics could be "evidence". Later, after some provocation, he wanted to send Kevin a video of himself, which he first posted, in error, in the open forum. I deleted the attachment and Mike14 subsequently apologized for his error and then sent the video to Kevin via a PM.
So, all he did originally, was to ask for some pics as evidence, and also later expressed his doubts regarding Kevin's remarkable WD's, both of which are totally acceptable and reasonable.

Kevin took exception to Mike14's request for pics as well as his expressed doubts regarding Kevin's posts. However Kevin not only took exception to Mike14's posts, but he did so in a rude and offensive manner. He called Mike14 a damned liar, an immature toddler, a stalker, dishonest, a fraud, and various other descriptions. He also insisted that Mike14 be banned simply because he expressed his doubts regarding Kevin's posts.

Can any member who has been following this particular issue tell me if, and where I have gone wrong in my assessment?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:22 pm 
Advanced Member

AGT I will reply in detail soon, just to let you know the stalker has again sent me a PM which I will not be looking at. Do you still justify his actions? You seem to have a totally baised view, I will tell you why. Await my detailed reply. I won't be surprised if the kid is emboldened due to your proximity to him and your support. You also seem to know him so well that you not only read his mind but know his actions that posting was not deliberate and that he updates his profile with his age. Know what I think this guy is either you or instigated by you. Go a head and ban me if you bloody wish I have lost interest in this forum because of an idiot here who is being supported to the hilt by a baised administrator.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:31 pm 
Advanced Member

If the stalker joined at 14 are you saying underage members are allowed here?
AGT stop defending the indefensible it will take you nowhere

You and the stalker might demand pictures as a proof a million times but I consider pictures as no damn proof at all, apply your common sense AGT.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:16 pm 
Administrator

kevin wrote:
If the stalker joined at 14 are you saying underage members are allowed here?
AGT stop defending the indefensible it will take you nowhere

You and the stalker might demand pictures as a proof a million times but I consider pictures as no damn proof at all, apply your common sense AGT.

There is no age restriction to join the general forum. (this is why nudity in the general forums is not allowed) We have had members as young as 12 join. I seem to remember seeing one member who was only 10 when he joined.

just to set your mind straight I never demanded pictures as evidence. Mike14 did, but not AGT.

You still have not responded to my previous question: as previously posted "Can any member who has been following this particular issue tell me if, and where I have gone wrong in my assessment?" I eagerly await your reply/response.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:13 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 280
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 2
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 01 Jan 1918
Most teens who experience their first wet dream will go off and try to investigate more about them. There is nowhere else with the kind of detail like this site.