Video of a wet dream

Post your wet dream experiences and questions here.
jamie
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 25
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Re: Video of a wet dream

Post by jamie »

NateInLoadedBriefs wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:11 pm where is the wet dream wet spot? am I missing something from the vid?
He becomes more erect at around 2:30 and then even more at 2:45 as he prepares to ejaculate. You can see the flow of some precum or semen followed by some contractions before he sleepily realizes what happened.

There was one other one with a better view but I think he has that on his Patreon now and I'm not currently a member. He's had other wet dreams too where you see a better stain, but you can't see when it happens.
jamie
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 25
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by jamie »

Hmm, 439 views so far but only a few comments. I thought this would lead to more discussion. It seems legit to me. Maybe it should be posted in the private forum too?
imakuni

Post by imakuni »

Amazing find, you can see the emission clear as water (uh, not literally).
Thanks a lot!
hairyandbeary
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 02 Apr 2024

Post by hairyandbeary »

NateInLoadedBriefs wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:11 pm where is the wet dream wet spot? am I missing something from the vid?
Around 2:53 he ejaculates.
tacticaldreamer
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Mar 2024

Post by tacticaldreamer »

Does anybody have the video that was posted on the old forum that survived the 2018 forum management switch? I think Jamie had it.
It was a video where the guy slept naked and uncovered in dim lighting, where the ejaculation also started when mostly flaccid. It lasted a long time, too. I'd like to re-watch it.
tacticaldreamer
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Mar 2024

Post by tacticaldreamer »

tacticaldreamer wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:00 pm It was a video where the guy slept naked and uncovered in dim lighting, where the ejaculation also started when mostly flaccid. It lasted a long time, too. I'd like to re-watch it.
https://web.archive.org/web/20131020060 ... ission.ogv

I've found the video i had in my mind. It is now deleted from the wikipedia page. I had it confused with Jamie's video in underwear, which i'd still like to re-watch.
*Contains nudity

*Found Jamie's video through the WBM. File is over 5mb so i can't post either the .avi or .wmv version. Link leads to download it.
Last edited by tacticaldreamer on Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NateInLoadedBriefs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 13
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 02 Oct 2023

Post by NateInLoadedBriefs »

tacticaldreamer wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:35 pm
tacticaldreamer wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:00 pm It was a video where the guy slept naked and uncovered in dim lighting, where the ejaculation also started when mostly flaccid. It lasted a long time, too. I'd like to re-watch it.
https://web.archive.org/web/20131020060 ... ission.ogv

I've found the video i had in my mind. It is now deleted from the wikipedia page. I had it confused with Jamie's video in underwear, which i'd still like to re-watch.
*Contains nudity

*Found Jamie's video through the WBM. File is over 5mb so i can't post either the .avi or .wmv version. Link leads to download it.
I have seen that video and OMFG that's one of my faves wd vids of all time!!! I love how it's sped up, nothing happens and then BAM he just started shooting and the video slows down to normal speed. as said I also LOVE how they go from completely flaccid to raging hard while still ejaculating LOTS AND LOTS of sperm) then the video abruptly ends, I would have loved a part 2 or the video if it was 5 minutes or more....
Previously Relover89 on WDF.com

I may be wearing briefs, I may be freeballing, depends on the day.
I may be sleeping naked, I may be wearing ONLY briefs, depends on the night.